• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Burn dmg on windows with nero

B

benz08

Ok someone please help me out here. I have the combo drive on my mac mini. I have a dvd burner on my pc running windows xp. what do i have to do to make a bootable disc for my mac considering i have to burn it on a pc? i have nero 7 on my pc please email me [email protected] or my aim name is benz08 any input would really help.

Reaction score
I dont know if you have gotten an answer allready, but Nero 7 supports .dmg, i just burned a dmg file on my computer to use once I get my macbook in the mail. All you have to do is find the .dmg file on your pc and then add it to the nero project.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.