• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

A900 From Sprint

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
Just got the phone (new to me) and love it so far. I cant find any mac programs that work with the phone. If anyone has the phone and has any tips for me, please let me know.
Thanks,
-Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
open up your bluetooth manager (the "B" looking logo near spotlight, should be all the way to the left on the upper-right hand corner of your screen), and turn bluetooth on. Then hit "set up bluetooth device" and everything should go smoothly from there. follow instructions, i set up my iPaq in no time.

I

iRizzo

I also have the A900 and love it. What are you looking to do with it? I know how to connect it to my MBP and transfer pictures/vids back and forth between the two. It's pretty cool. What else can you do with it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.