• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Any Spiderman fans?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I believe it is the Symbiote costume that is starting to take over, preparing the way for Venom.

OP
Mattlike
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
rman said:
I believe it is the Symbiote costume that is starting to take over, preparing the way for Venom.

Yup! :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
And maybe hes gonna beat the crap out of a harry osbourne goblin as venom spiderman

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Oh Venom.. I was hoping they would do that.. they can leave out Carnage and the other symbiotes even though they were pretty cool also.. I can't wait to see it :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core solo Mac mini 1.5GHz, Headless Powerbook G4 500MHz
Oh my god he's turned sides. But It looks like he doesn't want to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
One of my favorite story lines in the Spider-Man comics was the Venom symbiote thing. I can't wait to see it in theaters. It looks awesome.

If I remember right he got the symbiote from outer space since his original suit was destroyed. But when he came back to earth he found out that it was taking over his body. I wonder how they will explain it in the movie. Either way it looks awesome!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.