Normal shipping times...

Reaction score
I ordered my macbook today and when i checked ordered status it said estimated arrival July 10...is 11 business days normal? I seen posts saying things like "ordered on a Monday got it next monday with no express shipping." Is it something of a safe estimation or am i really going to have to wait 2 weeks before getting my new notebook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Apple is pretty fast when it comes to shipping, I got my powerbook 3 or 4 days before the estimated arrival time. I think a week might be pushing it, especiallly if its coming from china, but you could safely expect it to come a couple of days before its expected.

W

weezer0321

While I haven't recieved the macbook that I ordered yet, my history with apple and their shipping is that they are extraordinarily fast. I have gotten my iPods from China (or wherever) in about three or four days with no express shipping. Expect your macbook a bit sooner than Apple predicts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD
The apple website usually overestimates the time for shipping. Mine arrived seven days early IIRC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
jhelm007 said:
The apple website usually overestimates the time for shipping. Mine arrived seven days early IIRC.

I had the same experience when I ordered my MBP.

S

Smethers

After waiting 3 weeks for an iMac - Apple now telling me further 14 day !! - is there something wrong with their computers !!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Smethers said:
After waiting 3 weeks for an iMac - Apple now telling me further 14 day !! - is there something wrong with their computers !!!
Did you do a customized order? It could be that they are back ordered on a component for the custom build.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (White), 1GB RAM, 80GB HD | iPod Video 30GB| iPod Nano 1GB
Some people on another forum are complaining about delays in shipping of the MacBooks; they've gotten apology e-mails from Apple. Back to school demand is high; I'm glad I ordered when I did.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.