applecare

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
If you are buying a laptop, I definitely believe it's worth it, mine has already paid for itself, more than a few times. My powerbook had to have over $3,000 in repair for a pretty rare problem, and because I had applecare I didnt have to pay a cent. The applecare has been the absolute best thing I have purchased for my computer.

Reaction score
Yes, it is recommend and you are buying an iMac if i am right, then it is only $169.00. So that is not a lot of money for a FULL 3 year protection for the product.

I would recommend it highly.

Reaction score
You have a whole year to decide. You dont have to buy it at the same time you get the new hardware. That's what I'm doing. I just paid almost $2k for 2 new macs, I cringe at the thought of another $350-400 for applecare at the outset. Will ante up in a few months though.

OP
L
Reaction score
well im getting my computer and anything else with a military discount of 17 percent off so I may as well get it now since the offer expires soon. I think its probably best to get it too. Thanks :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
I think its better to get it and hope you never need it, rather than not get it and wish you did. Plus youre getting a discount so you cant beat that.

I

iRizzo

I say yes. I bought it for my MacBook Pro. Besides the fact that if something goes wrong with your computer Apple will fix it for free, I think that it provides a sort of reassurance. Knowing that it's covered by a warranty makes you feel a little better since you know that it's no big deal if it were to break. It's like purchasing an extended warranty for your vehicle.

Reaction score
LaurenSmitty said:
well im getting my computer and anything else with a military discount of 17 percent off so I may as well get it now since the offer expires soon. I think its probably best to get it too. Thanks :)

With the 17 percent discount you should buy it.

Thats a lot of discount. :spook:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
And I bet if you do a search on this forum for Applecare you'll find a bunch of threads where this question was already answered.

Search is your friend! ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.