uninstaling apps?

M

mattk

havent tried to uninstall any apps yet, but is there a special way, as like from windows, where u use the "add/remove program" option, so u can ssure of complete removal? Thanks.

OP
P

PRinMD

mattk said:
havent tried to uninstall any apps yet, but is there a special way, as like from windows, where u use the "add/remove program" option, so u can ssure of complete removal? Thanks.
Just move them to the trash can bud, that simple. Got to luv it :D I've had my Mac since CHristmas and the **** thing is AWESOME :cool:

OP
M

mattk

yea, i got mine like 3 or 4 days ago... still love my PC desktop also. Both are diffrent both are good... so i guess im not gonna be one of those anti-pc mac users, nor a anti-mac pc user. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz C2D macbook
hi in most cases putting an app in trash doe the job. but some apps, mostly third party ones do create the preferenses files in the library. they are pretty tiny and unnoticable on hard drive (4-20K) but i recomend ufter you throw away the app, serch with apps name in the library and remove the files. this way you wont get huge list of preferences when you open the library, for locating one youre interested in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.