Anxiety abating rapidly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" core duo 2ghz; OS-X 10.4.7; 2gbram; 256mb graphics; 250gbHD; delivered 6/14/06
New switcher. Took delivery of iMac last week. Went back and read my first postings at this site of a few weeks ago and all the trepidation I expressed. "Anticipative anxiety" I called it after more than a decade with PC's and two bad Mac experiences from years ago (purchased from resellers).

Laughing now. New iMac from Apple Store has been so easy to transition to, I'm embarrassed. Everything smooth, easy, trouble-free, and the machine itself is quiet and fast. I can talk with friendly knowledgeable people when I have a question -- no more e-mailing and phoning Bangalore and waiting for days to obtain an obtuse response. I think we're going to be friends.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
I know you are going to be friends ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Hey, welcome to the club! I just made the switch officially...I souped up my Mac Mini and I'm selling off my last PC. Thank goodness for Parallels ;) I had a similar fear or anxiety - I was afraid it was going to be difficult. For the last week I've forced myself to rely on OS X and man what a joy it's been. One of my favorite features is "sleep" - it wakes up as fast as my PDA! No crashes yet, no noise, no problems. I absolutely love this platform. Why didn't I switch sooner??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.