I ordered a combo drive on accident, Help?

S

Stiiiwell

Can you upgrade a Combo drive to Superdrive at a Apple retail store and pay the difference?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
I dont think so, but you might call and ask. I know all my local apple store will do is upgrade the RAM.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
you can cancel your order before it ships if you ordered on line and the rebuy the correct computer, or you can shell out the 10% restock fee and return it for the computer you wanted to purchase. either way it is going to be a bit of a PITA

good luck man
-chris

OP
S

Stiiiwell

thanks guys, i get it tomorow, might as well just get an external dvd drive, i just need it for my skating DVDs and stuff. but thank you guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Stiiiwell said:
thanks guys, i get it tomorow, might as well just get an external dvd drive, i just need it for my skating DVDs and stuff. but thank you guys.

Just get an external enclosure and a nice 5.25" drive. PM me if you want link to some good parts; this is what I did with my Mac Mini.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.