Its here.

Reaction score
yup, sitting at home..... waiting for me my first mac ever. 17inch mac book pro. apple said i would recieve it the 21st of june..... but i got it today :mac: im very excited..... so when i get off work im running to the computer store to pick up a Lynksis Wireless router, and then i will be headn home hopefully posting from the mac tonight. Ive never owned a mac, ive used a mac here and there. and ive never setup a wireless network..... so tonight will be a learning experience hopefully the network part wont be to hard, because i want to play with the mac.

btw mac book pro 17 2gigs of ram 120gig...... i need to transfer a buncha music over from my pc to my mac tonight as well.... that will be an experience... oh boy.

Reaction score
Congratulations!! Man thats a great macbook pro you got and hopefully you won't have any problems with the wireless router thing.

GOOD LUCK!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
w00t! Congrats!!

OP
B
Reaction score
This last hour is killing me i get off at 4..... its moving so slow..... im more excited to see the packaging its in becuase apple always does that right.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
The best part about getting these computers, besides using them, is unpacking them I think. You should be ok in setting up the router, just make sure everything is plugged in where it's supposed to be.

Reaction score
Bonzaisushi said:
Im offf guys!!!! hopefully ill be posting from the mac tonight.... im stoked!

man i know you are exited!!! its like i can hear u!!

congrats!!

OP
B
Reaction score
WOOOT!!!!!!! i freaken love this thing its a beast.... i need some downloads!!!!! forget windows!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.