Not technically a switcher...

Reaction score
I previously had a 12" powerbook but sold it because we had way to many laptops (3) and only really needed one. After a year of using my wifes Dell, I had enough. So recently we purchased a intel 2.0 macbook with the superdrive. Now thinking about it I should have got a macbook pro, they are just expensive. I do have one question...I know it probably wouldn't be good either way, but what would be better? To run Windows xp and run a windows copy of Battlefield 2 or just get a mac version? I know that it has an integrated video card so it won't be great but is either way even possible, say after maxing out the ram?

Thanks for any help!
And it feels good to be back in the mac community!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If all you want to do is play a game, I would just get the Mac version. No need for the hassle of a Windows install for just one game.

OP
R
Reaction score
Thats kinda what I figured. I currently plan BF2:mc on the 360 but have been thinking about doing it on the computer. Does anyone know if you play with only mac users if you have the mac version or is all together?

Also any quick cool tips r tricks for my new mac?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.