EXIF Viewer (for web)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
I used to use foxfire with an EXIF reader that allowed you to view the EXIF data of an image you were viewing.

Stupid me had foxfire on automatic update, and when the next version came out that extension no longer worked.

Is there a current browser that anyone uses that allows this? Does it require an extension with that browser?

Reaction score
On my pc I had a program called Opanda exif reader (pretty sure that was the name)

Not sure if it is mac compatible though.

Quick question, how exactly do you get the exif info on a mac. Not in the browser, on the desktop. I've been right clicking, going to info, got nothin.. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" Retina
M

MacHeadCase

Haven't tried this one myself, though... Online Exif viewer. There is something about putting a button in Safari's toolbar...

If you're using Firefox or Safari, you have the added benefit that you can install an Exif-viewer button on your button-bar toolbar. Once you've done that, later, when you're viewing a page with an image you want to check out, just click the button and you'll be whisked to a new tab showing the image's data. I find this really useful. It doesn't work in IE, though, sorry.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.