OK....made the call.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" core duo 2ghz; OS-X 10.4.7; 2gbram; 256mb graphics; 250gbHD; delivered 6/14/06
Ordered iMac 20" with upgraded RAM and video a few minutes ago. Estimated delivery next week. Here we go.

Will leave existing PC up and running and learn the new system separately until I'm comfortable. Hope the AppleCare folks don't weary of my phone calls.

Reaction score
great job and welcome to the bright side of the world, you will never go back

Congratulations

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
welcome

asolo said:
Ordered iMac 20" with upgraded RAM and video a few minutes ago. Estimated delivery next week. Here we go.

Will leave existing PC up and running and learn the new system separately until I'm comfortable. Hope the AppleCare folks don't weary of my phone calls.

hi
welcome to the mac community
you don't need me to tell you that you
have made a wise decision. but you now
have bootcamp, as a bonus to keep windows
in place
kind regards :mac:

Reaction score
Congrats!

The iMac is a wonderful machine. I'm sure you're going to be really pleased with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
Lucky. But I agree with Brendan. The new Intel iMacs have boot camp, which allows you to install and use Windows XP. So, technically, you don't have to keep up your PC. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
I have a feeling you won't be calling Apple as much as you think. And from my experience, hopping on google or one of the mac forums out there will get your question answered faster than calling Apple. I think you made a wise decision, even if you did buy your ram from them ;). I hope third times a charm for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.