• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

World Cup Frenzy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 2ghz Dual Processor, 12" Scrolling TrackPad Powerbook
Hi all,

I've just graduated from my animation degree and trying to get my media company off the ground. We've done stuff for other people but we're making a little online Socca/Football game at the moment that's our first official personal project.

We just need loads of people to register for updates so we can convince the people with the money to take us seriously, but ultimately we want to make cool web games that are fun to play. It's all free and you can always unsubscribe later.

I'd really love it if you fellow mac users could spread the love and sign up. And if there's any love left, pimp the url around to all your friends.

By way of thanks we've been offering free MSN Messenger custom emoticons, but if you're using Adium (like me) they won't work unlit version 1.0 comes out! They're just animated gifs anyway, so you can use them as signatures or blog posts or whatever.

Here's the link.

http://www.pixelkick.com

Thanks loads!

Johnny ^_^

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.