Windows XP and Mac OS X

Reaction score
If I install Windows XP on my macbook, will I be able to switch to Mac OS X sometimes? I'm only going to use windows for one game I play, and thats it.

Reaction score
iCassie said:
If I install Windows XP on my macbook, will I be able to switch to Mac OS X sometimes? I'm only going to use windows for one game I play, and thats it.

yeah you are going to use bootcamp and you will be able to switch between mac os x and windows as much as you want.

OP
I
Reaction score
Would I have to restart my comp to go on the different operating machines?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Yes, There is a Boot Manager you can access with the Option Key and select which OS you want it to boot into. You can also go into System Preferences on OSX or the Control Panel in XP and tell it to boot from the oposite OS.

T

thisisvb

can you uninstall bootcamp? what happen's after you uninstall it? does your hard-drive remove the partition and everything reutrn to normal?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
yes, you can uninstall boot camp, and everything from windows is erased.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.