Video conference with a windows user.

I

iRobot

Hi everybody. I got my new MacBook some days ago. Now I'm wondering how can I use the webcam with an instant messaging system to chat with my girlfriend who still uses windows. Is there a windows version of iChat? Can I video-chat with the mac-version MSN Messenger? and with Skype?

Thank you for any replies!

Reaction score
xthisisRomancex said:
YOu can video conf. from ichat to aim....and vise versa ...

can u do it with iChat to yahoo messenger from an iMac iSight camera for video conferencing.

OP
V

vegasroller

coltssaturday said:
can u do it with iChat to yahoo messenger from an iMac iSight camera for video conferencing.

no, but you can download Yahoo! Instant Messenger for OS X to chat and use the webcam with someone using the Windows Yahoo! Instant Messenger. That's how I use the webcam with my Macbook Pro.

Reaction score
vegasroller said:
no, but you can download Yahoo! Instant Messenger for OS X to chat and use the webcam with someone using the Windows Yahoo! Instant Messenger. That's how I use the webcam with my Macbook Pro.

thanks alot

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.