Paid for iMac!!

C

caveatipss

Well, I express-mailed a money order to Apple in Austin today for the iMac! Woohoo! I stuck with an order! Once it arrives, I am going to take over the world.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5
Congratulations - you'll love it.

OP
C

caveatipss

I am terribly excited. I got the stock keyboard and mouse instead of wireless to save money. Can always get it later. And I will have to upgrade the RAM.

Reaction score
caveatipss said:
I am terribly excited. I got the stock keyboard and mouse instead of wireless to save money. Can always get it later. And I will have to upgrade the RAM.

good luck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
caveatipss said:

Good move. Both are easy to do later. Congrats!

Today, I received my Apple Care Certificate/document in the mail (for my recent iMac purchase). I'm hoping I won't need to use it, but it sure feels good having it.

Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2GHz 250 GB 2 GB RAM 256 MB VRAM, 80 GB 5.5G iPod, 8 GB iPhone
I think you'll really enjoy it. I got my first ever iMac about two weeks ago, and I havn't looked back yet. I'm still learning the ins and outs of OS X but I've been able to get things I want to get done easier and with a lot less time. Congrats with the purchase!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.