• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Greetings!!

R

Reg

Hello from the high desert of Arizona! Deep in the heart of darkest America!

Just found this forum and thought I would look for a few fellow musicians to chat with!

Looking in particular for people in Idaho. As I may be moving there soon. And people in India. Especially if you are close to Amritsar or Hemkund Sahib! And people in the U.K. I lived in Cornwall for several years. However, I like to just chat in general. So, if you are from Biloxi or Botswana, I'd be glad to speak to you!

Gimmee a shout if you wanna chat!

[Edited out on request]

All the best,

Reg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP, 4GB RAM, 320 GB 7200RPM HD
Reg said:
Hello from the high desert of Arizona! Deep in the heart of darkest America!

Just found this forum and thought I would look for a few fellow musicians to chat with!

Looking in particular for people in Idaho. As I may be moving there soon. And people in India. Especially if you are close to Amritsar or Hemkund Sahib! And people in the U.K. I lived in Cornwall for several years. However, I like to just chat in general. So, if you are from Biloxi or Botswana, I'd be glad to speak to you!

Gimmee a shout if you wanna chat!

iSight: [snip]

All the best,

Reg

I'm trying to figure how your post in anyway is germane to this forum, which BTW is MAC OSX Applications & Games. If the topic was "I have no friends and need someone to chat with" you would be in the right place.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac, 15" Powerbook G4 (sold), 20GB iPod (nearing death)
Hey man! Never lived in any of those places, but I'm also a musician on these forums. It's what I study and I play guitar and bass. tboblp on ichat if you wanna talk. BTW, don't worry about Erudite, people post in wrong forums sometimes and its not really a big deal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Erudite, that was out of line. Take a holiday for a couple of days. Next time either keep your fingers off the keyboard, or click the report post button and send us moderators a friendly note.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Erudite.Warrior said:
I'm trying to figure how your post in anyway is germane to this forum, which BTW is MAC OSX Applications & Games. If the topic was "I have no friends and need someone to chat with" you would be in the right place.

And honestly, I don't see what is not on topic here. The forum is Anything Goes. Since he has an iSight he's clearly a Mac user looking to talk with other Mac users.

So explain to me with all the other things posted in the this forum how it is not on topic? Oh yeah because "One Word Story Game" is so much more on topic than this right? ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
Well I am half Indian but I live in the UK, I play drums, bass, guitar and some keys, it's all good fun. Do you record music on your G5? If so what is it like and can we hear some?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.