safari browser causing disconnections

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Probably or maybe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
It could be a combination of things. Your browser, your ISP, you'r VPN (if you use one). Any combination of things.

I have been using Safari for years now and have had the occasional drop-out. But I have never been able to trace whether it has been any one of the one's mentioned above. I think everyone has a drop-out at times.

Having said that the drop-out's are few and far between. HTH.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Is there a problem with Safari browsers causing intermittent connections?

A warm welcome to Mac-Forums.

We have little or no idea what Mac you have - model, year, Operating System etc. This makes a difference.

Nor do we know what exact problems you have with Safari; and under what circumstances. It would be useful to know how you are connected to the web - WiFi, Ethernet cable and so on and what your download speed is.

In short, share with us enough information which would allow us to imagine ourselves sitting at your desk and using your Mac.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.