I think this day is bad for emails

Reaction score
But I don't know what happened after couple hours of working I closed application. After couple of hours, I opened it and - An unexpected error prevented access to this file. Only this message I saw.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
We have no idea whatsoever what problems you're having. And since you posted this in the "Running Windows......" forum, we are not sure if you're referring to a problem with something in Windows on your Mac, or you just posted in the wrong forum?

Please clarify your problem more precisely. What Mac do you have, year and model? Version of macOS it's running?

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
A warm welcome to Mac-Forums, OphelieBras.

As our Admin said...........

How about starting: I was working on my Mac (model, year and Operating System) when after a couple of hours, I closed (what? - Mail?, something else? or shut down the Mac?).

After another couple of hours I opened (what?) - an unexpected error prevented access to this "file" (what file? Mail doesn't have files).

You know everything about your situation, we have a few crumbs to work with. Have patience with us and tell all; and we will do our utmost to help you.

Look forward to your further post.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.