I purchased the new Apple Watch to only get a refund then purchased it again!

Reaction score
Happy holidays to all,

So I did indeed purchase the Apple Series 3 Watch and after about 5 days I felt as if I wasn’t really interacting with enough so I returned and got the iPhone SE. Well you know that sinking gut feeling you get in your stomach after you did something you regretted. Well I almost immediately got that feeling about the Apple Watch as a could not believe how much I actually missed it. So I went back to Apple the next day and exchanged the SE for another series 3 Apple Watch in the same exact color option except this time I purchased two additional sport loop bands. Here are some pics of each band.

3280C275-7A4E-4D03-B09D-079C8DC2D326.jpeg

0F1CB3E8-C035-49E1-BBB7-D08BAD6722F7.jpeg

78D252C2-35BC-49E3-BBE7-6EE325EB802D.jpeg

B77FE85C-EA90-4BAF-8B76-479FD7AA924C.jpeg

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Well, David, life is what you make of it and you seem very happy with your purchases, exchanges and repurchases. Good for you.

I've never considered the Apple Watch , not out of any doubt about its utility and functions; but because for me - personal choice - a watch is more than a timepiece or mini computer. It's jewellery as well. The opposite end of the spectrum, in a way.

I'm not making a case in favour of this or that; it's personal and therefore up to the individual.

I wish you joy with yours.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.