Where to Find Move to iOS App on iPhone X?

Reaction score
I need to get my staff on LG G5 to iPhone X but didn't find the app after setup. Where does it locate?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You wouldn't find it on iPhone X, since Move to iOS is an Android application.

OP
I
Reaction score
You wouldn't find it on iPhone X, since Move to iOS is an Android application.

my bad lol. I found out this service is ridiculous. Now, i have to factory reset my iPhone to use this service on iPhone. I already installed and set up many apps on iPhone so I don't want to do it again. Any other method?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I was never an Android user, so i have no experience with that transition. Other members who've gone through this transition might have insights.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Depending upon what you want to transfer Android File Transfer might get the job done. I've used it to recover various media files from some of my friends phones. It's pretty easy to run.

OP
I
Reaction score
Depending upon what you want to transfer Android File Transfer might get the job done. I've used it to recover various media files from some of my friends phones. It's pretty easy to run.

Thanks, mods. This app is for data transfer between Android and computer, not Android to iPhone. I hope all data on Android to be moved to new iPhone.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks, mods. This app is for data transfer between Android and computer, not Android to iPhone. I hope all data on Android to be moved to new iPhone.
I know that Android File Transfer is for moving files to the computer. Unfortunately, I didn't explain the next part clear. Once the files are in the right place on the computer they can then be moved to the iPhone by following the normal procedures to transfer files to the iPhone.

Reaction score

but for me, it seems android file transfer won't work for me. The USB connection type screen keeps coming up over and over and over, as though the USB connection keeps starting over and over again. The connection will not last long enough for Android file transfer to recognize my phone. I have successfully connected my phone to this computer before and it worked.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I haven't had that issue but then again I don't have to use the program often. I'll see what I can dig up about this problem. Is it possible that the cable connecting the phone and computer is faulty? I've had similar behavior on my iPhone when there is some issue with the cable/usb port.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.