Hello, new to the forum here and had a couple of questions on posting pictures please

Reaction score
Hello to all,

I totally customized my new iPhone 8 and I wanted to share some pictures of it to get your thoughts and suggestions on if I should change anything or do anything different before I publish a YouTube video on it. My channel is called AnythingMobile but before I finish preparing to publish it I really wanted some thoughts or any type of advice on what you guys think about what I’ve done to it.

My question is how do I post pictures to my thread I’ve created? I am new to this great forum but I could not find a link anywhere that allowed you to post pictures to the post. Am I missing something somewhere or is it not possible at all or not possible to post pictures from a mobile device? I greatly appreciate any help or for letting me know what I need to do to post picture on a post I’m making. Thanks again for your help. If I’m able to post pictures then I will most definitely post a few pictures of my totally customized iPhone 8 to gain your thoughts and suggestions before I publish a YouTube video on it. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
Hello to all,

I totally customized my new iPhone 8 and I wanted to share some pictures of it to get your thoughts and suggestions on if I should change anything or do anything different before I publish a YouTube video on it. My channel is called AnythingMobile but before I finish preparing to publish it I really wanted some thoughts or any type of advice on what you guys think about what I’ve done to it.

My question is how do I post pictures to my thread I’ve created? I am new to this great forum but I could not find a link anywhere that allowed you to post pictures to the post. Am I missing something somewhere or is it not possible at all or not possible to post pictures from a mobile device? I greatly appreciate any help or for letting me know what I need to do to post picture on a post I’m making. Thanks again for your help. If I’m able to post pictures then I will most definitely post a few pictures of my totally customized iPhone 8 to gain your thoughts and suggestions before I publish a YouTube video on it. Thanks again.

Yes, you're missing something. Look above the text in any post and you have a row of icons. Hover and you will be told what they do. Third from right is where you upload photos. Suggest you reduce the size of the images (export > mend size) before posting otherwise they will be enormous.

OP
D
Reaction score
Yes, you're missing something. Look above the text in any post and you have a row of icons. Hover and you will be told what they do. Third from right is where you upload photos. Suggest you reduce the size of the images (export > mend size) before posting otherwise they will be enormous.

Thank you very much. I’ll check that out and see what if I’m able to get my pictures to upload. I appreciate the advice on that. I just could find it anywhere. I was going to share a few pictures of my customized iPhone 8.

OP
D
Reaction score

Do you know how I can resize my photos on my iPad Pro so I’ll be able to post pictures here? I’m unsure of how to resize photos on my iPad or I’ve actually never tried or had to before so I’m unsure if there is even a function for that on the iPad Pro. Does anyone know. I want to post some pictures of my iPhone 8 that I’ve totally customized and tomorrow post pics of my custom Red iPhone 7 limited edition. All of everything to partial reviews and products I used will end up being on different videos I publish on my YouTube channel called AnythingMobile but for now I wanted to try and post a few pictures. If anyone know real quick how to resize a photo on the iPad Pro do you mind letting me know the quick steps to take? Thanks a bunch.

David

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.