How can I Recover your photos, videos and audio files from Mac?

Reaction score
I faced an unexpected power off of my system and in all that I lost many of my photos, videos and music files. Is there any way to recovery those files for a Mac user:Grimmace::Grimmace::Grimmace:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

The best way is to restore them from a backup you made. If you haven't been making backups, you can always try data recovery software. However, a warning.... if you continue to use your computer there is a possibility that the files you lost will be overwritten by new data. That would make it almost impossible to recover them.

The best data recovery software is expensive but may have a trial offer that you can use. Usually though, the trial version only shows you if your files can be recovered but does not recover them until you buy a license.

Read thru this article: The top best 5 free data recovery apps for the Mac

After reading the article, you can choose one of those apps. Perhaps then you can recover your lost files. (These apps are supposedly free.)

Reaction score
To recover photo, video, audio files on Mac,you must to use a professional Mac photo recovery software. This photo recovery software can help you to recovery of lost, deleted, formatted and inaccessible photos, videos and music files from Mac based hard drive and other other storage device.

Reaction score
recover photos, videos and audio files from Mac easily

You need to check first in your Trash folder. You can recover those deleted media files from your Trash folder. In case you do not get it there, then Use Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery for Mac. The software recover photos, videos and audio files from Mac easily.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.