iPhone Design

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple LC, MacBook Pro, iPhone 6S
Who’s Fed Up with the iPhone design??

Is there already a thread about iPhone design... no idea.
Got told off by a bloke named Razoredge or someone, said this message belonged in “ should I upgrade from 6S to 8” . Had no choice but to close my thread due to a Razor. As you can see from original thread below no idea wot he’s on about.

My thread..

Same old same old.

Deep sigh..... so the latest iPhone is out Looks like all the last ones from 6 up. Just went into an Apple Store in London High Street to confirm. Got my iPhone 6S out and hey... looks just like mine. Even has the same iOS 11. Yeah I know it’s faster and probably has a better camera etc but could you really tell the difference in every day life? My 6S works just fine most of the time.
Ever since about iPhone 5 I’ve had ideas of a new design Apple would probably bite my arm off for and give me £50 for the trouble. Maybe they should contact me for the idea? Same slim look and as much glass as you like but would look totally different to the now borsame old look. I can be contacted here.

Thank you

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Is there already a thread about iPhone design... no idea.
Got told off by a bloke named Razoredge or someone, said this message belonged in “ should I upgrade from 6S to 8” . Had no choice but to close my thread due to a Razor. As you can see from original thread below no idea wot he’s on about.

We do request that you try to search for similar current threads and attach yours accordingly. Otherwise we would have threads with the same subject spread out across different forums causing confusion. And the "bloke" who advised you about your post is our Staff Moderator who volunteers his time so that these forums can operate smoothly. Thanks for your future cooperation.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
You have been warned. do not insult the staff here. What you were told was 100% correct sorry.

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple LC, MacBook Pro, iPhone 6S
Insult? Your having a larf mate? Get a ****ing life. I’m gone bye

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Your thread to our staff moderator. Was just warning you.

Razoredge

Thank you for telling me about posting in the wrong thread lmfao. It wasn’t the wasnt the wrong thread. Nothing to do with up grading from 6S to 8. Guess you should read it again mate.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.