Macbook Audio not working saying "no output devices found"

Reaction score
So I got my MacBook around 2 years ago and I have experienced this once but I gave it to someone in school and they fixed it. but they are no longer in school and I have no idea what to do and how to fix it. my MacBook just stops charging properly, then it starts to lag and finally the sound. it did the charging thing and I knew this was coming. but I fixed the charging issue on my own and hoped it would go away. but it didn't. I now have a MacBook that is really loud, slow and doesn't produce sound. I saw some old threads from about 10 years ago but I tried everything and none of it worked. I thought that if Apple knew they had this problem they would be able to fix it within the 10 years but clearly not. I thought I was the only one until I looked online and realised tons of people suffered from the same sound issue. but can anyone tell me how I can fix this?

M

MacInWin

Welcome to the forum.

What Mac, what version of OS, what was the "everything" that you tried? We'll need a lot more information to be able to assist.

OP
L
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

What Mac, what version of OS, what was the "everything" that you tried? We'll need a lot more information to be able to assist.

I have the MacBook air early 2015 version, macOS Sierra, I tried resetting it, using disk utility and a few other ways I cant remember that are floating around. Sorry and thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.