iPHOTO problem creating calendars/books

Reaction score
Using iMAC 10.12.6 and trying to create a book. Problem exists with books AND calendars. Intermittently iPHOTO will not let me drag and drop photos onto the Book Page. Only allows autofill. Will work for several photos and then suddenly will stop. If I restart the computer it'll work for a bit and then stop again. Has anyone experienced this problem or have any suggestions?

M

MacInWin

Welcome to the forum.

Did you mean Photos, or are you using the older iPhoto app? Does iPhoto even work in the latest Sierra?

OP
B
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Did you mean Photos, or are you using the older iPhoto app? Does iPhoto even work in the latest Sierra?

Photos. Sorry if I said iPhoto. Using Photos on my iMAC. OS is 12.12.6 and everything is up today as far as updates go. Just finished creating a photo book for a friend and had to exit photos and come back into it 7 or 8 times today in order to drag and drop unused photos into the picture layouts.

M

MacInWin

OK, thanks. I'm not a Photos expert, but there are a couple of them here. Someone will chime in eventually who knows more than I do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.