optical mouse?

W

Wapa18

any suggestions for a good optical multi-button mouse? i've looked at the microsoft intellimouse explorer, but the buttons felt really cheap. it might have just been the fact that it was a display mouse, though. i've also heard that kensington mice are good. does anyone have any good experiences with a particular mouse? much thanks :D

OP
J

jerodhusvar

Wapa18 said:
any suggestions for a good optical multi-button mouse? i've looked at the microsoft intellimouse explorer, but the buttons felt really cheap. it might have just been the fact that it was a display mouse, though. i've also heard that kensington mice are good. does anyone have any good experiences with a particular mouse? much thanks :D

I user a Logitech optical wheel mouse. Nothing fancy, just the basic model. It works well. I still haven't gotten used to how light optical mice seem to be, but that's just a personal thing with me.

Jerod

OP
C

Carolyn

I have a Logitech at home and at work I love. They are very durable and work great! Check out the MX300... The feel of the mouse is good as well as the rubber scroll wheel. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.