Privacy Badger?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
Yet another question from trhe thicky!

I have just had the weekly duckduckgo newsletter and in it there's a link to 'Privacy Badger'. Is it worth a look or not as I seem to be getting a **** of a lot of advertising about the things I have been searching? Even on sites like Axminster Power Tools come up when I'm having a gander at The Telegraph. Not really a problem, but a bit of a pain.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you using a good ad-blocker? Privacy Badger is more of an anti-tracker than an ad-blocker. Try something like uBlockOrigin or AdBlock Plus.
You can use Privacy Badger if you're worried about tracking.

OP
Jonzjob
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
Ta Cradom. You prompted me to look ay my Ghosterie and for some reason it was blocking on that site, so if/when I see ity again I will check. I also have Adblock Plus and the settings should have been OK on that, but???

Thank you again and I will have a good look at Privacy Badger.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.