iPhone 7 plus battery case

Reaction score
looking for a battery case for my iPhone 7plus that will use the lightening cable and not a usb.
I do not like the mope at all ,looking for a case that is durable and trust worthy .
I haven't been having any luck in that department lately ..

Thank you

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

Apple sells one but it's not inexpensive: $99.00 (Might only be for the 7 and not 7+, you'll need to check further.)

Also, Amazon and at least several other suppliers sell various battery cases. Not sure if they all support the lightning connector or not.

OP
A
Reaction score
That's for the iPhone 7 not 7 plus. I had one of those on my 7 and loved it .. looking for something like that for the 7 plus but didn't see one on amazon so I thought I would ask here

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I've seen lots of battery cases for the 7+ at Best Buy and also Staples but none of them seem to support the lightning connector. I also own a 7+ and would not have a phone of any other size as I love the large bright screen. However, buying accessories for a + size phone is a challenge. :(

OP
A
Reaction score
thanks everyone, i ended up ordering one from amazon and 2 days later it wasn't working ,,guess ill hold off on this but thanks for all info

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
If it is not working - return it. Amazon is excellent about taking back items for just about any reason. Sorry it didn't work out.

Lisa

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I was at Best Buy this afternoon looking over the new 2017 iPad which I had an interest in getting - and while I was there had a chance to look at what they had in stock for battery cases. It turned out to not be very much. The ones they had were mostly for the iPhone 7 but they did have a few for the 7+. However, they were expensive and did not impress me as something I would want to carry around.

By the way, if anyone is interested in the new 2017 9.7" iPad, Best Buy had "open box" versions for as low as $390.00 for the 128GB version. I almost bought one but decided that I would keep my iPad 3 for a bit longer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.