Account preferences in Outlook for Mac 2011 crashing

Reaction score
Every time I try to open Account Preferences in Outlook for Mac 2011 Outlook crashes. I have restarted in Safe mode and still no joy. I really need to get into my preferences. Does anyone have fix or work around? Using Sierra 10.12.4 although this has been going on for months with other versions.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Have you tried to repair the Outlook data base? And if that doesn't work, you may be forced to uninstall Office and reinstall. If you go that route, make sure you follow Microsoft's instructions. Office 2011 has files and folders scattered everywhere on your Mac.

Also when you post about a problem, be sure to include the specs on your Mac and which version of OS X you're running. And any steps you've already taken to resolve the problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.