Print too small

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP OS X 10.9.1, 2.3 Ghz
Is there a way to make the print larger on Safari? On windows you could zoom into the screen and from then on that zoom would be the default.

tanks
d

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Welcome to our Forums.

As you are looking to increase the print size generally, I would suggest the best way is to Open Safari > Preferences > Advanced. Top of the options is "Page Zoom". I would suggest 125% as a starter. See how that looks. Like it, fine. Not enough or too much - choose 115% or 150%.

It's really trial and error.

(BTW, there is a different kind of zoom function found in System Preferences > Accessibility. But I don't think that is what you are after from your description.)

Anyway, give my suggestion a go and then post back please.

Ian

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Go to Safari Preferences and the Advanced tab. Change the Page Zoom from 100% to something larger. The other option is to look a Never use font sizes smaller than option right below Page Zoom and set it to larger to see if that works for you..

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanx pardner!

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanx guys, I can read again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.