• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Christmas Cards for Sean

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
One of my colleagues has a young son who is a very interesting fellow who happens to be on the Autism spectrum. Sean enjoys getting mail and happens to be fascinated by geography. Last year Sean received 10,000 Christmas cards and well wishes from all 50 states and several countries.

This year's goal is 25.000 cards. If you'd like to kelp Sean meet that goal send a quick card to:

Sean Stewart
P.O. Box 359
Natchitoches, LA. 71458

Just out of curiosity I'd like to know how many cards and well wishers come form those of us at Mac-Forums so please make a quick mention of that in the note.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I certainly know one thing. The U.S. Postal Service owes Sean a BIG thanks for helping them stay in business...and possibily helping to save some jobs!!!:)

:):)

OP
S

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
ROTFL.

I'll pass that on to his mom. She'll appreciate a good laugh.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Sorry Sly overseas air mail finished here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.