Portable keyboard

Reaction score
Hi.For the first time since my purchase I needed to write a letter and use the EURO symbol.

The symbol is on my keyboard, located on the 2 button along with the @. When I press upper case I of course get the @. Can anyone tell me how to obtain the EURO symbol please.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hello - I'm assuming that you are using a portable keyboard on a Mac computer (vs. an iPad) - correct? If so, try the key combination SHIFT-OPTION-2 - just did that on my MBPro which gave me: € Let us know if that works for you; if not, please explain which machine and keyboard you are using. Dave :)

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Exactly what Dave says, works for me too.

And just for additional info:

Option 3 gives £
Shift 3 gives #

Ian

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The symbol is on my keyboard, located on the 2 button along with the @. When I press upper case I of course get the @. Can anyone tell me how to obtain the EURO symbol please.

If the Euro symbol is already on the keyboard along with the "@" sign on upper case and the "2" is lower case, that means you may have to press the Fn key in order to obtain the Euro symbol. But first I would try what was suggested by Dave and Ian. Let us know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.