Apple's Refurbished Store Now Offering iPhones

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
This is the first time Apple has offered refurbished iPhones in their on line refurbished store. Looks like some pretty good deals and lots of choices.

According to Apple, these phones have a new case, new battery and come with a one year warranty. And it looks like there are lots of choices of colors, storage size. By the way, all the phones are sim free and unlocked. And guess what? They have a headphone jack! ;D

Here is the link to the store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
We don't get any offers apart from notebooks, notebooks, notebooks!

OP
chscag

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Not so, at least so far at the Canadian Apple Store site. JFYI.

Sorry Patrick... I should have mentioned that so far it's the US store only that refurbished iPhones will be sold. Not sure if Canadian carriers go along with sim free and unlocked iPhones?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Sorry Patrick... I should have mentioned that so far it's the US store only that refurbished iPhones will be sold. Not sure if Canadian carriers go along with sim free and unlocked iPhones?

No problem chscag, and to be quite honest I don't really know or actually care what the Canadian carriers do as the whole smart phone thing is well beyond our needs as are some of the absurd prices they insist on.

We did get an old unlocked iPhone 4 basically free for my wife to use and put in on her speakout.ca pre-paid pay as you go type plan. No data included yet, just cell calls and text messages, but we could add some data for an extra $10.00cdn/month if she needed it.

We old retiree pensioners don't need much like them thar young whippersnappers do and need to fit within our limited pension amounts!!! ;)

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.