transfer pc files over network

G

geekgurl77

my mac and pc are connected by a linksys router. i can see the pc in the mac network, but i do not see any drives or the share folder from which i need to transfer files. i installed the apple talk protocol on the pc and file sharing is enabled (works fine with other pcs). am i missing a step? what else do i need to do so i can transfer over all my old files?

please help!

OP
T

tmjf_sifu

geekgurl77 said:
my mac and pc are connected by a linksys router. i can see the pc in the mac network, but i do not see any drives or the share folder from which i need to transfer files. i installed the apple talk protocol on the pc and file sharing is enabled (works fine with other pcs). am i missing a step? what else do i need to do so i can transfer over all my old files?

please help!

have you gone to the actual hd you want to share on the pc and made it accessible for sharing? you have to check the little box before it will allow it to be shared. hth.
t

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.