Contacts Data missing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 (2019)
About two weeks ago I started Contacts (part of the O/S) and every single piece of data is gone. I tried restoring the program using Time Machine but nothing.

Is there anything I can do to restore the data?? :Confused:

I have NO idea how this happened.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Mid-2012 / iMac Retina 5K Late-2014
Where were you storing the contact data? Local? Cloud service? If you're using a cloud service, are there other devices connected to the same service for Contacts info?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
Start at the beginning. What computer model and year? What specific OS X version (10.?.?)? How long have you been using Contacts? Are you sure you are logged in to your iCloud account on the device in question?

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 (2019)
Where were you storing the contact data? Local? Cloud service? If you're using a cloud service, are there other devices connected to the same service for Contacts info?

I never set up anything special but I think iCloud that's listed in the System Preferences selection.

24" iMac (2009) OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.