Unexpectedly Quit

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5
Hello everyone,

This question was posted on my corporate PC message board. She has received no responses, so I thought I would put it to the experts. Any idea on what is going on here? Thanks - Jeremy

*** The folks have a new Nikon and tried installing the picture program disk on their eMac and received the following errors:

The application PictureProject has unexpectedly quit.
The system and other applications have not been affected.

Application Launch Failure.
The application 'PictureProject' could not be launched because of a shared library error.

",<PictureProject><PictureProject><Zelkova3><>"

Every time you try to load it .. won't let you get past the 'application' errors. According to the camera requirements, their OS version is fine (OS X 10.1.5). We're wondering if the Canon program that's already on there is causing the problem. And .. we're wondering how does one 'uninstall' a program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
There is actually a pretty big difference between pre and post 10.2 releases of OSX. Most programs designed for pre-10.2 will not run on anything past 10.2.

I would imagine that this is your problem. As for "uninstalling", simply drag the program to the trash and empty it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.