Online design software?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm the AD for in an-house marketing/advertising agency and we've been asked to design next year's Annual Report for print and digital. Can anyone give me some advice where to start or what apps I have to get up to speed on? I've got CS6, but can upgrade to whatever I might need.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I'm the AD for in an-house marketing/advertising agency and we've been asked to design next year's Annual Report for print and digital. Can anyone give me some advice where to start or what apps I have to get up to speed on? I've got CS6, but can upgrade to whatever I might need.

Hi Michael - welcome to the forum! :) I cannot really address your question(s) above w/ the limited information provided, sorry - first, I'm assuming by 'AD' that you mean you are the 'AD Man' in your company - I would guess that you are trained and experienced to do these duties - correct?

Second, please provide more details: 1) What computer are you using and what OS X is installed; 2) Is Adobe's CS6 not sufficient for your needs; and 3) If your current Hardware/Software is not adequate, what more do you need to do? Answers to these questions might just help others reply more specifically. Dave

Reaction score
If you have CS6 you have more than enough software program to do any design you can think of....why do you need another app......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.