Printing from Aquamacs

Reaction score
I do a lot of software development and am switching from Vim to Emacs. The switch is going smoothly enough, until I try to print a file of code. The font size is so big that the lines wrap and uglify my printed code. I've fumbled around with the Emacs preferences for PS fonts, but that seems to have either no effect or a negative effect. When I set the font scale factor, it just scales down the entire line, but wraps anyway, leaving a larger margin on the right side.

Where do I change the printed font size in such a way that the lines don't wrap on printing?

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks. It looks like I have some work to do. It seems like such a common thing that I'd hoped for a canned solution built into Aquamacs, but it seems that the canned solution falls short of my needs.

Humorous note: the email notification that landed in my inbox contained only the allusion to kellecks (a word with which I am not familiar) so I almost blew this off as one of those "I have no idea but a post is a click on my post count" responses.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
A kellick is an anchor!!!!

A leading seam in various navies is also known as a kellick, because of his anchor or one stripe chevron.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.