HELP PLEASE! Need mac equivalent to publisher

Reaction score
HI Everyone,

I recently switched over to Mac from PC and have encountered numerous compatibility issues... but one in particular is making me quite frustrated. So, I have been using Microsoft Publisher to print out post cards using avery templates. Now publishers lets you select the avery template from the get go so when it comes time to print, I just hit the print button and it all prints flawlessly.... So since publisher isn't an option on Mac I am using Avery's software but have tried everything I know to get it to print without a border and it won't... so when I separate the 4 cards, each card has a border on 2 sides..... but also, I can't get it to align.... My question ... Is there software like istudio maybe where I can design the cards using the avery layout and just print?

Thanks!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You mentioned iStudio Publisher... are you using that? If you are, have you gone to their web site and looked over what templates they have for download? I too was a MS Publisher user for many years while in Windows but have found iStudio Publisher does everything I need. If iStudio Publisher does not have the template you need, you might want to try Pages since it's a free download from Apple if you have a newer Mac. There are numerous templates available for Pages, some free, some not.

OP
P
Reaction score
Pages doesn't offer the Avery template at least I didn't see it anyway. I'm not using I studio now... can I select the Avery paper I'm going to print on?

OP
P
Reaction score
yes, avery only has a template for word, which is fine if I ever could figure out how to use images correctly. IMO Word is difficult to navigate for image projects. I did use their online project software which is limited but worked.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.