Out of controling screen

Reaction score
Hi

I have a Macbook Air. It has suddenly developed it's own rolling screen...I get the first few sentences, or page but then the screen always returns back to the original
screen! It is most annoying Any help gratefully appreciated. Thank you!

M

MacInWin

Welcome to the forum.

We need more information about your MBA. What model, what version OS X, what application is the scrolling occurring, what third party "helper" or Antivirus software do you have installed, what cleaners do you have installed.

Also, if you MBA is older, it could be the battery is pushing up on the bottom of the track pad. That push comes from the battery swelling up. Swollen batteries are dangerous and need replacing.

Reaction score
Spaces?

Hi

I have a Macbook Air. It has suddenly developed it's own rolling screen...I get the first few sentences, or page but then the screen always returns back to the original
screen! It is most annoying Any help gratefully appreciated. Thank you!

By chance do you have Spaces turned on in Mission Control? Of course this would be a horizontal roll and not a vertical roll.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.