What is the ideal pathway to changing photos from iphone to ipad without wifi

Reaction score
I didn't have any wifi connection. I'm resorting to iMessaging myself since it delivers at full resolution, but is there a way to bulk transfer? Most of the apps only allow for single photo transfers. What should i need to do now?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Have a look at Photosync

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I didn't have any wifi connection. I'm resorting to iMessaging myself since it delivers at full resolution, but is there a way to bulk transfer? Most of the apps only allow for single photo transfers. What should i need to do now?

Hello & welcome to the forum! :) I can second PhotoSync and also PhotoTransfer which can transfer images wirelessly between iDevices; however, for Wi-Fi a local network is needed which you do not have - correct? - but, take a look at each link, Bluetooth or a Local/Personal Hotspot are indicated options - I've used both apps at home but over my local Wi-Fi network.

Also, I own the two devices below which establish their own 'personal' wireless networks and use SD cards to store/transfer files - the two images were taken from Amazon, so if interested, you might want to check current models/prices and look at the numerous comments, or visit the web sites of the manufacturers; of course, there are other such devices if you want to search Amazon or elsewhere. Good luck and let us know your solution(s). Dave
Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.09.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.11.36 PM.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.