iPhoto question

Reaction score
this seems a silly question but I cannot find an answer anywhere. I recently had to replace my hard drive. Fortunately iPhoto and my other Mac programs were retained but I am seeing small differences. The latest is - in the past when I had a photo open I could close it by pressing escape. This no longer works and I now must click somewhere other than photos (e.g. Events) then reclick photos. What has changed?

I am at 10.6.8 and iPhoto 11 (9.2.3)

Thank you

poppi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
I can't, honestly remember whether I ever tried this before upgrading to Photos, the successor (since Yosemite) to iPhotos. I double click on an image to return to the album.

OP
P
Reaction score
I can't, honestly remember whether I ever tried this before upgrading to Photos, the successor (since Yosemite) to iPhotos. I double click on an image to return to the album.

WOW what a simple fix - worked like a charm. Thank you so much

poppi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
Glad to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.