Exchange with Outlook 365 configuration

Reaction score
Hi,

I can't find a way to configure Outlook 365 / Exchange.

I have no problem on a pc with windows 8 or 10, no problem on a mobile phone (Android), but it doesn't work on Mac.

Anything special to know about Outlook 365 and/or Exchange on a Mac ?

Thanks
sbkjo

M

MacInWin

Welcome to the forum.

Nothing special about setting up Outlook on a Mac. Just open Outlook, go to Preferences/Accounts and enter the data.

OP
S
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Nothing special about setting up Outlook on a Mac. Just open Outlook, go to Preferences/Accounts and enter the data.

I get a message like : check of user or password not possible (translated from french). With Outlook on a pc I have no problem with this account. I am sure of the password too.

M

MacInWin

There must be something incorrect in the setup. Log in name, password, Authentication method? There is absolutely nothing unique about Outlook on a Mac. On the Preferences/account page check the Advanced tab and verify the exchange server that you should be using. You might also get better support for Office at a Microsoft site as the problem is with Outlook, not your Mac. What Mac is it and what version of OS X are you running?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.