MP3 Album Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good day,

I was recently updating my iTunes library and I was updating the album artwork of my MP3 files. It worked out but when I click on the file inside its folder, the image has not changed. What can I do please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Good day,

I was recently updating my iTunes library and I was updating the album artwork of my MP3 files. It worked out but when I click on the file inside its folder, the image has not changed. What can I do please?

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Not sure that I can help w/ the limited information provided above but please tell us: 1) What computer you are using, i.e. a PC or Mac (provide model/year); 2) What operating system is installed on your computer - be specific if Windows or OS X (and provide the version); 3) What is the iTunes version your are using (e.g. I'm using 12.3.x on a MBPro w/ El Capitan); 4) Where is your iTunes library located, i.e. on your computer's HD or on an external HD; 5) Are these MP3 music files that you ripped from your own CDs and/or purchased music; and 6) Are you trying to make these changes w/i the iTunes app or on Finder if using OS X vs. Windows Explorer? Dave

OP
C
Reaction score
Hello:

The answers are the following:

1. The model is a MAC MacBook Pro (Mid-2012).
2. The operating system is OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.3
3. My iTunes version is 12.3.2.35
4. My iTunes library is located in my computer´s HD.
5. These MP3 are downloaded from torrents or emails some friends sent to me.
6. I´m making these change with iTunes but it´s not working. I delete them and now add them again and NO changes are made. What can I do please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hello:

The answers are the following:

1. The model is a MAC MacBook Pro (Mid-2012).
2. The operating system is OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.3
3. My iTunes version is 12.3.2.35
4. My iTunes library is located in my computer´s HD.
6. I´m making these change with iTunes but it´s not working. I delete them and now add them again and NO changes are made. What can I do please?

Hello again and thanks for the information - please read the Forum Rules which are partly quoted below. You mention obtaining MP3 music files from torrents websites and/or friends - if this material is copyrighted and you did not pay for music, then at least in the United States the activity is illegal and punishable by a fine and possibly a jail sentence. You did not mention 'where' you are located but further help would be against the forum rules - sorry. Dave :)

- Respect copyrights and the law.
- Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period.
- Examples include, but are not limited to...Media piracy, in the form of copyrighted movies, music and software.

- Hacking, such as entering restricted systems or otherwise manipulating a computer other than your own in a malicious way and/or without the consent of its owner.
- Cracking or otherwise breaking encryption or copy protection mechanisms as forbidden by the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Installing Mac OS X on non-Apple hardware, also known as a "Hackintosh" (this is in keeping with the previous bullet point).
- Fraud- and in particular, acting without integrity in our Buy/Sell/Trade Forum.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey

Please refer to our forum guidelines which you can read in my signature line. Using a torrent to download music or anything else is a copyright violation. This thread will be closed and no further discussion of this subject will be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.