Alternative to Behringer UFO202

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help. I'm using my iMac with os Yosemite, and a behringer usb interface ufo202 model to record cassette to mp3, with garage band. It is sounding great with the exception of a random scratch sound that occurs every few minutes. I tried turning off electronics in the area that might put out that signal, eliminated everything I could imagine except the usb interface. I like the ufo202 and the results except for the random intermittent noise. Can someone suggest an alternative to the Behringer ufo202?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
Have you checked their forum to see if others have had issues? The link shows there have been others who have had issues and there seems to be some potential fixes.

You might also called Behringer. I had to call them about an issue we had with our Behringer X-32 soundboard and the guy who helped me was wonderful and very helpful. The fix for our issue was simple and worked. Just a though.

Lisa

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.