Hiding Email Addresses sent out in Group Mailers

Reaction score
My mass mailings I send out looks like all email addresses are showing. I have "unchecked" the box in Composing (Preferences) that says show all email addresses in Groups....Can anyone out there help me?

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
@Japple1,

Thank you for asking this question, to which you have been given the perfect answer by Jake.

I'm thanking you because one of the most irritating aspects of receiving Group or Mass emails is when you receive 20, 50, or even 200 email addresses plainly visible to all recipients. Not only is this discourteous because these folks have not given permission for their personal email addresses to be shared with all in sundry; it also encourages those who need to respond, to click on the "Reply All' tab which means everybody gets inundated with unnecessary emails which seem to go back and forth.

Hopefully, the answer posted might encourage those who send out bulk emails to apply the proper etiquette.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.