Rough start, but now soaring on the wings of a Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 17" A Little Piece Of Heaven
Well, I got my Beautiful iMac Intel 17" about a week ago. I started out with a few video problems, and the some internet problems. Now though, everything is just amazing!!! Everything is just so fast. Apps pop up in a matter of seconds (try that on a PC). Best of all, NO VIRUSES. Absolutely no viruses, spyware, adware, NADA. Absolutely clean. It is so nice when things just work. I already got 1000 + songs in iTunes. As well as over 500 Photos in iPhoto. Now all I need to get is a nice Apple iPod Video 30GB to go with it.

Now I just moan when I go to a buds house and have to use the computer, cause they just suck.

So for everyone who is pondering about whether or not to get a Mac, ponder no more!! Just go for it. You will not be disapointed!!!

Leave a message about how much you love your Mac!

A+++++++++++++++++

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz/4 GB/500 GB
http://www.ilovemymacthesong.com/

And just think, although you have had problems, the aren't really all that bad are they? Now, keep in mind Apple has just switched to intel, an entirely different architecture than they are used to (PPC) and it's crazy! Now with Boot Camp, my fears of needing a PC when I start my Comp/Sci classes (after I finish up all the gen ed) are all gone! I love this freakin' company!

Recently I have noticed a lot of new switchers, and I love it! Welcome all to the tight knit community of Mac.

Ich leib meinen Mac, er ist einfach wunderbar!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz/4 GB/500 GB
Oh, BTW, when I saw the itle of your post I thought of Gamma Ray's "Eagle":

I was lost, had no reason
I was blind, saw no treason
I was devastated, couldn't take no more
Man infuriated, raging thunderstorm

Where's it gone, the golden future
Where's it now, the dream come true
All we are, eternal sinners
Hiding in their darkened room

And I hear the cry of an eagle
Out in the heavens he will not obey
I hear the cry of an eagle
Riding on wings of tomorrow
that take me away..AwAAAAy...AwaAAAAAaaaAAAAaayyy!

Ok, that most likely made no sense to anyone, but thats what popped into my head! Oh, and a little bit of Bette Midler.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.25Ghz Mini, 512MB, 40GB
Now I just moan when I go to a buds house and have to use the computer, cause they just suck.

You think it's bad now, just wait until you've had the thing for a year! Windows just seams stale and pointless.

Reaction score
Jabjabs said:
You think it's bad now, just wait until you've had the thing for a year! Windows just seams stale and pointless.

Haha, awesome. Just switched also, love my new mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.