Need to change date on my MS Word 2011

Reaction score
I am using the latest version of Yosemite on my Macbook Pro. The date on my Mac is correct but every time I start to type the date on a Word document it automatically starts to complete the date (which is cool), only it's the wrong date (not cool). How do I change that?? When I drag cursor to the top my mac Date/Time setting still shows the correct date. What's going on with my MS Word?:Grimmace:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Make sure your region and language settings are correct as well as the date in System Preferences. (Also check to be sure you've selected the right time zone.)

OP
D
Reaction score
Make sure your region and language settings are correct as well as the date in System Preferences. (Also check to be sure you've selected the right time zone.)

System Preferences in the MS Word correct? Not the Mac.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That was System Preferences for your Mac, not Word. But I see you already found that out and fixed it. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.