tables side by side in pages

Reaction score
I am a firefighter paramedic and have to make checkoff sheets for our equipment on our trucks. I have tried to make the check off sheets in pages but i am unable to make two charts or table whatever you want to call them side by side in pages can any one help me with same. thanks

M

MacInWin

Do you need these tables side by side on a computer screen, or do you print them out? If you print, then create the table(s) and let them take two pages, then when you print, print two pages per sheet of paper. You select that option in the print dialog. It's under the Layout option in the Print dialog. Here is a screenshot:

2015-12-04 09.04.53 am.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
Assuming you have the latest Pages, you should have Format and Document buttons on the Toolbar. Click the Format button and the Inspector tab should appear on the right. If you don't have the buttons, go View Menu>Inspector>Format.

With the Inspector open, select a table in your document, and then click on Arrange in the Inspector and then select Stay On Page. Do the same with the other table.

You can now drag them to be side by side.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.